Memory Maker Share - September 2019

Hi everyone,

I’m heading to WDW on a solo trip from 9/1 - 9/7. Memory Maker is a big expense for a solo trip. Is anyone interested in a share? I currently have two others participating.

Thanks!

Hi everyone. I currently have 3 participants (including me). We likely have room for 2 more parties, which brings the price down to $34. Let me know if you’re interested.

Thanks!

I am unsure how sharing works? Do you have to have overlapping trip dates?

as long trip dates are in the same 30 days you can get all the pictures from your trip, along with everyone else’s :slight_smile:

Memory Makers Photo Pass are good for 30 days. or you can extend for 15 days for additional fees.

Hi @StinsyLinson,

The dates don’t have to overlap specifically, but they all need to be within a 30 day window (right now, I’m the earliest at 9/1 and the latest is 9/11. So, right now, we can add people who are starting as early as August 14 or ending as late as 9/30.

If you’re interested in joining, please email me at morpheus@mac.com.

Thanks,

Bob

Hi Bob,
I may be interested! We are there 9/1-9/6. Have you lead a share before? I’m concerned with people being linked on MDE and ADR or FPs getting canceled accidentally.

Thanks!
Brianna

Sorry - led not lead - whoops.

Hi Brianna,

Unfortunately, the share is full (we hit the 25 person max). I can let you know if someone drops.

To answer your question, I haven’t led a share before, but I researched how to isolate everyone so that others can’t cancel your plans. Basically, if you get into a share, the leader needs to create a dummy account. This account sends all the invites to connect the different groups. Each member of each group selects that “only shared plans are visible,” to the lead account, and the lead account sets its list to private. This should prevent anyone from canceling each other’s plans, since we can only see our own plans.

I’m very conscious that this has been an issue in the past and don’t want to jeopardize my FOP FPs.

Good luck.

Bob

Oh, thanks for letting me know! Good way to set it up. I led one like three years ago and set it up the same way, but I know some people haven’t and have had major issues. I don’t even let my mother in law get on MDE because of the damage she could do LOL Have a great trip!