Memory Maker Share Group March 2017

Is anyone interested in getting a group together to share Memory Maker for March 2017?
Also, anyone who has done this is the past, please give detailed advice on how to handle payment and maximum number in group.
Thanks,
Jeana

I’d be interested in joining a March Memory Maker share. I have no idea how to do it though! Our trip is March 27-April 3.

I was all set to sign up for a Memory Maker share, then I read this post:

Knowing how easy it is to fat-finger something…especially on a phone, I can’t help but wonder whether it’s really worth the hassle. Only one person can download the photos, for example…which means that you’ve got a hassle trying to share all of this stuff. I get that a share works well for extended family reunions…but for strangers?

I was part of a group of 4 completely unrelated family groups, just all going in the same month. It worked out great! It made the cost much more affordable (1/4 cost). Our group leader set up the dummy account name, and did the major downloads, converting them all into several zip files. Then I downloaded only the zip files that included photos of my family. I did it with a computer, not my phone. Others can chime in with the details better. I just wanted to do a quick reply to say it can work great!

We have a trip for March 18th through the 24th and may be interested in this. I have not done this before either, but mkmuzzy seems to provide some good insight.

I have done this before with the old photo pass. It worked out great. I don’t mind if the organizer just sends everything and I sort it out myself. I am interested if someone else wants to organize :wink: I am going March 19-26. It has been a few years since I did this, but does google share work for this or are the files too big?