Memory maker share - August 2017

Most people send money via paypal and then get added to the MDE account that has MM after payment.

1 Like

I actually just finalized with another group but it is very easy to find others who would want to jump on with you and share your MM. Looks like maybe even a few in this chat. I would be happy to help with any questions if you do find a group to work with :slight_smile:

Thanks

Hi there, Iā€™m not sure if you already found a group. We are going aug 13-18 and would like to join?

Thanks, Kim

Thanks so much for offering, (and yes, I would have gladly) but weā€™re not going until December.

Iā€™m going in Decemberā€¦ did you find a group?

No, not yet.

Iā€™m interested! Weā€™ll be there from Dec. 22 - 27th. If that works for you, just let me know what to do! Thanks so much!

Iā€™m not sure you were replying to me so please excuse me if not. I have plans in Nov and Dec bec I am only a couple hours away. I share my Memory Maker 50/50 so it would be $80 which is better than $170. Email me at disneydenisefl@gmail.com if you are interested. I keep my groups at 2-3 bec it gets too confusing with more than that.

Hi, now that you have returned I have a few questions regarding MM and sharing our trip is on January 2018 and the last time I did a share was in 2016 and 2015 those times we had the whole 30 day photo ops and didnt DL til the 15th day Which then added 30 more days for photos at parks taken, we got nearly 45 Days of taken photos instead of 30, lately Iā€™ve been reading itā€™s 30 Days and thatā€™s it no additional 30 after first DOwnload and 45 Days is expiration on each photo to DOwnload unless you purchase extension.
Is this true???