Memory Maker October 2019 Share

That’s what I am considering too, but I now have a Res for Savi’s in the afternoon and I am still trying to see if I can get one for Oga’s. :crossed_fingers:

The only thing I would be using EEMH would be for MFSR, so I am willing to wait in a longer line (heard its an entertaining queue) if Im not there 30 mins before 6 am due to transpo delays. So Im leaning more towards not using ride share.

I just remembered that as long as the box is checked for My Disney Photo Pass Photos is checked on all accounts that are Friends and Family on the MDE, you will be fine to split up.

Thanks @lange.kristen! I wanted to be sure!

1 Like

@douglasE I didn’t mean my DD2 would be off by herself. :rofl: I meant that we would be utilizing rider switch and separating at times so I won’t be on every ride. Kristin figured it out though and we should be fine. :grinning:

Yes, I was making a joke. I’m glad all is good. Will be in further contact tonight.
Douglas

DouglasE, We would be going Oct 7th-13th. We have a family of 4 (2 adults a 5year old and 1year old) if you are still open we would be happy to join this group for MM.

Hello Everyone,

It has gotten incredibly confusing with touringplans names, real names, and then leaders who have members of their group with different last names. Please be patient with me.

First, @Floundering2WDW and @lange.kristen have added “Edward” to their “Friends and Family” on MyDisneyExperience. They are well on their way to being part of the group.

I am waiting on responses to messages sent to @betsyrina2 and @missmadisonnn to get to that stage. @sbbradshaw needs to add “Edward” to their “Friends and Family” on MyDisney Experience.

To confuse things further, my son has a different last name than me, and it just so happens to be Bradshaw…

1 Like

@betsyrina2 is now connected to “Edward”.

@kauaiian99 it looks like right now it is a maybe. If someone fails to make the necessary steps you will be able to join. However, you will have the most amount of time crunch. You will not be able to download your photos until the first week of November, right before the first ones will expire. Just so you know what you many get yourself into.

@amandachowell is now connected to “Edward”.

1 Like

@betsyrina2, @douglasE, @lange.kristen, @amandachowell, @Floundering2WDW are all connected to the dummy MDE account. Still waiting for @sbbradshaw to accept the invitation to connect. Still waiting to hear from @missmadisonnn, joining us? Otherwise, someone else can join in.

This first group has formed a share. If you are traveling the first two weeks of October, I suggest you create a second group. Feel free to use this thread to organize.

We will be at the parks 10/15-10/17-- would this overlap with the established share group if there is availability?

The initial group is complete. None of us will be there that early. Hopefully, more folks will pipe up on this thread to join you in another share.

@lapelirroja We will be going 10/7-10/13 . this is our first trip out to disney world and this sound like a great idea to share the cost of MM. if you would be setting up another group i would be interested.

I encourage you both to share a memory maker for your trips. Go for it @lapelirroja and @kauaiian99. Maybe more will join but half the cost is better than paying all of it yourself if no one does. Good luck.

1 Like

I’m looking to jump on a MM share for the first weeks of October if another one is getting organized :slight_smile:

@kauaiian99 @ckad1234 @lapelirroja
My family will be going October 8 - 12 and would be interested in joining in a MM share. Did any one of you set one up or would you still like to? Looks like there could be 4 of us?

@cinderella36

Hi you can try email gina.alderman@gmail.com i was going to join their group but didnt want to have time crunch to print photos. you can take my spot. i will be going oct 7th-13th. we also have 4 ppl so it would work out good for you if your ok with having access to pictures only after everyone in the group has completed their travel. you would prob be one of the first groups traveling in this group.

thanks! I did send an email.