Memory Maker & Magic Bands

I purchased Memory Maker and have it attached to my magic band in online, but can’t link to the other 5 people in my party. Is my MB the only one that can be used for photo collection? Will it automatically detect all of us on a ride or do we need to stop and claim all photos? TIA!

Everyone on your friends and family list will be able to use the same Memory Maker. Just go into the Friends and a Family list and click through to each person to make sure they have been allowed access. They will be able to use their own Magic bsnds, but you won’t see their bands in your My Disney Experience.

1 Like

Some (not all) ride photos and a few videos were automatically added when I was at WDW a few weeks ago. I didn’t have MM and am not fully up to date on it. Believe there are tap points (or whatever they are called) for those that don’t have MBs. And, I think you have to have the latest MBs for the auto-transfer to work. In short, guess it’s best to not assume your ride photos will be automatically added. Double check w CMs as you exit attractions.

1 Like