Memory Maker Linking Question

I purchased memory maker, and linked it to me. I am taking my family, wife and 2 kids and mother in law. They are all under my Disney account. How do I make sure they have access to memory maker/photopass stuff too? Right now it shows up as only being linked to me. Just want to make sure that I don’t have to be there in order to make use of the pictures. Any help would be appreciated.

It should be automatically linked to everyone on your MDE account. I’ve purchased MM the last two trips, and I don’t remember having to do anything to link it to my DH and DD20. They split up from me a couple of times, and all their pictures showed up.

1 Like

@wtjham You manage everyone in your MDE? No one has their own MDE? If yes, then you are all set and good to go. Anyone you see in your MDE on your friends and family list will be able to add photos to the account via their magic band. All edits and downloads will need to be done in your MDE.

1 Like

Can my husband create an MDE account and link to the account we already have? I wanted him to have the app on his phone while we are touring but when I sent him the invite to link, it would not work. I also wanted to have an account for my mom (who is not on our trip) so she can see our pics as they are being taken. Is that possible? Any help with either of those scenarios would be great.

There is no reason to create a separate account for your husband at this point especially since it could confuse matters as if you already have his hotel reservation and tickets linked his name in the account you manage. The easier choice would be just have him log into your already established account on his phone. More than one person can be logged in at a time. I often have my MDE open on my desk top and my cell phone. You also could just give your mother your password for her to view the photos. She also does not HAVE to create an account. If you don’t want to give her your password, then she can create and account and you will need to add her as a friend and family marking can view my pictures and often travels with me.

Thanks