Memory Maker is $169 worth it?

Last time we went to Disney we wound up getting a family pic in front of the castle that my DH fell in love with & decided we needed to make it our holiday card (which he ordered through Disney) at about $129. So should we consider getting the advance MM?

1 Like

There are photographers everywhere these days in the parks. Ride photos included and are fun too. I love MM. Easy to upload to social media, and good photos.

Ok - we already have out magic bands, is there a way to link the MM to them?

yes, through My Disney Experience (MDE). Log in, hover your mouse over the MDE link in the top right, when the pop up window appears trail the mouse down to “My Reservations and Tickets”. Now scroll down to the “Memory Maker” section, click “Link Memory Maker”, and enter the ID or Ticket Order Number.

Have you already bought? Because if not I would recommend a MM share, rather than solo purchase.

1 Like

I got into a MM share on my last trip and it was a great deal.

1 Like

How do I set up a MM share?

When are you going? I would advise that you join a share group, rather than initiate it yourself. After you experience the ins and outs of a share, maybe you could try heading a group on your next trip. Groups form in these forums regularly, keep an eye out for a thread that matches your trip window. You’d probably benefit from casting a wider net, too, like on disboards.com.

1 Like