Memory maker/character meals

Are there Disney photographers at the character meals?

There never really have been except in those cases where there’s a pre/post meal photo area - Chef Mickey (not a real character, just a statue), Tusker House, Cinderella’s Royal Table, 1900 Park Fare (not yet reopened) and 'Ohana have all had those in the past.

1 Like

Not that I recall. I’ve been to Tusker House, Crystal Palace, 1900 PF, Hollywood&Dine, Princess Storybook, Cinderella’s, Topollino’s, Garden Grill, etc and have never seen a photographer.

1 Like

Funny how our lists are nearly identical yet I mention there have been (in the past) photo areas, and you mention not :smiley:

IKR! Nowadays, we have to speak in terms of the before and after (Covid) times.

1 Like

I’ve only seen photographers at character meals where there is a before or after photo-1900 Park Fare, Artist Point, Hollywood and Vine, Akershus, Chef Mickey. Never saw any at Crystal Palace, Tusker House, or Garden Grill. When the characters come to your table, you take your own pictures.

1 Like

There definitely used to be one at Artist Point (only for the Queen) and BOG dinner (only for the Beast). For sure no at Garden Grill, Crystal Palace, or Topolino. My experience is all pre-COVID, though, except for Topolino.

2 Likes