Memorial Day crowd calendar

I was really not expecting the crowds to follow this predicted crowd calendar for Memorial Day. MK-6, EP-8, HS-8, AK-9

Is this for real? I was assuming that MK would be the busiest. Or does it just really offer so much more in crowd eating attractions and space?

This will be my family’s last full day at WDW and we are planning on park hopping anyway, just trying to figure out a starting & ending point.

Looking at the Historical Crowd Calendar Historical Disney World Crowds this appear to be the case.

according to various sources (TP and others), the hours of 11am - 8pm will be the busiest and wait times will be longest.

Thanks. I may try to get a BOG breakfast for pre park opening, hit a few early headliners, then hop to other parks and come back to MK for the end.

[quote=“perkins314, post:1, topic:11148”]
Is this for real? I was assuming that MK would be the busiest. Or does it just really offer so much more in crowd eating attractions and space?[/quote]

You got it right with your last statement. Magic Kingdom will be the park with the most people in it. It always is, but it also accommodates to most guests. The “6” for the Magic Kingdom just compares wait times to other days in the Magic Kingdom. It doesn’t mean than park will be less crowded than EC, HS, or AK.