Memes and Jokes (Part 2)

Actually the week was not too bad for me - just dragged as all weeks before vacations do.

7 Likes

The last two weeks at work have been an almost nonstop shitstorm. My boss and I are >< to adopting a daydrinking policy (making it allowable) for the office

6 Likes

Hugs to you!!!

MY week personally wasn’t horrible. But let’s just say something happened in another class yesterday that makes me VERY glad I’m not there next week. Everything worked out, thankfully, but let’s just say it was severe enough that our chapter rep sent an email reminder about our rights to request representation in an investigation. EEK!

4 Likes

9 Likes

FB_IMG_1652538539234

6 Likes

Hope it mellows out and gets better soon!

:rofl: It’s so funny because it’s true! While in NYC this past week when anyone asked where we were from I would say “Florida, but we are the good Floridians”

6 Likes

7 Likes

So your husband is not “Florida Man”?

3 Likes

:joy: sometimes he calls himself that!

2 Likes

9 Likes

I’ve felt the same when traveling internationally with my passport which says “Texas” since I was born there. I’m like “We moved when I was 2. I had no choice where my parents lived when they had me, and I escaped.”

3 Likes

15 Likes

:laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

That’s actually a giant pair of scissors trying to cut Grogu’s pram.

5 Likes

And for @feep … just substitute Baymax.

15 Likes

9 Likes

DH just reminded me that the Sun City West Posse (an all-volunteer group somewhat affiliated with Maricopa County Sheriff) has one like this for their person who does all the “vacation watch” home checks. Otherwise, the SCW Posse patrol vehicles are SUVs nearly identical to the MCSO ones (full size, light bar, radios, front bumper guard, etc.).

Still, I laughed at the comment.

3 Likes

OMG, I’m blurring because this is so insensitive but it’s still funny AF because life is the canvas and what we paint is the subject… obviously :rofl:

9 Likes

What if you think Billie Myers?? :notes::notes::kissing_heart::cloud_with_rain::kissing_heart::cloud_with_rain::notes:

(I definitely think of Lionel over Adele though, but the video for that song was disturbing :grimacing:).

4 Likes

7 Likes