Memes and Jokes (Part 2)

What!!! I’ve been reading all of @OBNurseNH 's posts with a very heavy accent :joy::joy: I’ll just pretend I didn’t read any of this…

6 Likes

17 Likes

17 Likes

Ironically, I feel like January is flying by this year. Probably because our December was so loaded with events, trips, And COVID.

5 Likes

13 Likes

I hate to agree, but I do. I keep saying things like “How is it the 21st already?”

4 Likes

Are we talking about where a guy had explosives stuck up his ass?

If so, that barely makes it into the top 5 gnarliest scenes of the first season :grimacing: :joy:

2 Likes

No, we were referring to the scene where
the sup that could shrink down like antman took some cocaine then shrunk down and entered his boyfriend’s urethra and then sneezed.
Apparently the sneezing made him go back to normal size and he exploded the guy to pieces
:nauseated_face::nauseated_face:

4 Likes

Ah, I’ve only seen the first season but seems like there is, erm, a lot to discover watching onwards :no_mouth:

4 Likes

I am so not clicking those blurs. Nope.

6 Likes

Good call.

4 Likes

10 Likes

Blurred for shocking, offensive and wholly gratuitous nudity

8 Likes

17 Likes

Presumably this is widely known in the US?

(Translation not provided to protect the easily shocked.)

7 Likes

OK

1. I am very proud of myself for being able to read almost all of that despite not taking or speaking french since high school (like a billionty years ago, obvi)

and

1. LOL
6 Likes

My thoughts exactly. :rofl:

4 Likes

I wonder what the crabe thinks :grimacing:

5 Likes

Some of us didn’t take French. Am I going to have to use Google translate? Or am I better not knowing? Sigh.

3 Likes

Did you know: when you turn the Chicago Bulls logo upside down you have a robot playing with a crab?

6 Likes