Memes and Jokes (Part 2)

I can’t even figure out how to put my comment into anything even resembling acceptable innuendo…

6 Likes

He now looks like he lives under a bridge. Homeless / Troll. Take your pick. :smirk:

6 Likes

He’s an investment banker.

3 Likes

So… ugly and a douche.

9 Likes

That guy is definitely not in my pocket.

5 Likes

I usually refer to him as Simon the Bastard.

He actually got his break in investment banking thanks to me. I helped him get a job at JP Morgan.

4 Likes

Ugly douche opportunist.

You’re waaaayyyy better off without him. Besides, imagine this, just with a tiny head:

9 Likes

Omg you are hilarious! And yeah definitely had a crush on him too. Encino Man… Airheads .

6 Likes

That would explain why his LinkedIn profile has no photo.

5 Likes

Gay Man Kiss of Death - guaranteed he did not age well.

10 Likes

I’ve been checking every few minutes waiting for you to comment on that one :rofl:

8 Likes

I’ve been busy trashing @sanstitre_has_left_the_building’s tiny-headed ex.

9 Likes

Well I was sitting next to DD15 at the doctors office when I read it and I had to ask her. When she said I get it but I’m not telling you I had a :bulb: so it could be even more embarrassing/worse. That was an awkward moment for sure.

12 Likes

You know, the funny thing is, despite his being Simon the Bastard, I feel defensive about him. And I haven’t seen him in over 30 years.

It’s a strange thing, love.

8 Likes

Yes, but how does she know? That should keep you awake a few nights… :flushed:

6 Likes

I’m not saying I won’t be glad if it turns out he’s fat and bald.

8 Likes

TikTok. Everything is because of TikTok. Precious teens, global warming, asparagus pee… all TikTok.

10 Likes

I get it. It’s fine if you trash him, just not someone else.

Doesn’t mean the thought of a fat, bald, tiny-headed troll living under a bridge doesn’t put a smile on your face.

8 Likes

What an idiot.

It’s not love. It’s rose-tinted spectacles.

I just remembered why I used to call him Simon the Bastard. It was because he was a bastard.

Feel free to trash him. I hope his bits have fallen off and he has to carry them around in a plastic bag.

11 Likes

And let this stand as a warning to the rest of you.

Treat me badly and in thirty years time I’ll trash you behind your back to a bunch of strangers.

11 Likes