Memes and Jokes (Part 2)

You seem to have a vast knowledge of many things. That came at cost I’m guessing?

9 Likes

We’ll find out very soon if cats have 10 lives. :joy:

6 Likes

Let’s not find out.

6 Likes

7 Likes

11 Likes

Oh my.

7 Likes

This. I mean, no need to burn my fragile little mind, but just the gist of why do they need to be stretched?

Do some men enjoy the sensation? Aesthetics? Do they get stuck? :thinking:

This Seinfeld episode comes to mind…

6 Likes

From the rabbit hole exploration I made I will say these seem to be the prime motivating factors. But I was careful to skim the surface because what I read even from that level was… scary? confusing? IDK what to call it but I am not sure I’m better for the learning

The Shrinkage :laughing:

9 Likes

That’s an awesome Seinfeld episode.

I truly do not know. And I did not Google it. It sounded traumatizing to @OBNurseNH.

8 Likes

:100:

Here was mine and I only got her for three years of my 42 years of life. :sob:

18 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

What a sweet, sweet photo! Dogs are seriously the absolute best!

5 Likes

17 Likes

16 Likes

13 Likes

The thing is she’s the only dog I’ve ever had that was quite like that. She leaned into me in a way the others don’t. She was so gentle. When we were doing Obedience class and part of the training was to get your dogs used to being hugged cuz that’s how vets hold them for shots and such, she literally put her head on my shoulder and closed her eyes in bliss. The trainer was blown away with how trusting she was with me. If you saw how she was when I met her you’d know what an accomplishment that was because she wouldn’t even look at me. When I told that dog anything, she stopped whatever she was doing and listened and followed directions like no dog. She was the only dog I’d take off leash. I miss her sooooo much. Stupid freaking heart disease.

9 Likes

17 Likes

That is such a sweet story and I can tell from that photo that she loved and trusted you. Frame that photo for sure. I’m sorry for your loss. Three years is way too short, but all the time in the world would never be enough either. Health problems is a furry family member is so heartbreaking. Our dog has nasal cancer and the prognosis is 3 months without any treatment and isn’t curable regardless. He is my first baby and oh so sweet. Just loves having his photo taken and even smiles for the camera.

13 Likes

Oh I’m so very sorry. I’ve lost a couple to incurable cancers. We also decided not to risk making them feel bad with chemo since it would only lengthen their lives by months and could make them sicker feeling. Just love and appreciate the little time y’all have. Some people I know do bucket lists which seems sweet.

Also adorable! I just want to snuggle that face.

6 Likes

14 Likes