Memes and Jokes (Part 1)

What?!? What’s the point of winter/cold if there is no snow? You’ve been robbed! (Although…in seems in recent times here in Michigan, we’ve been getting less on-going snow than we used to…but then when we do, we end up being dumped on!)

Anyhow, here, we Michiganders LOVE the constantly changing weather. It always gives us something new to complain about.

“It’s too cold.”
“It’s too hot.”
“It’s too rainy.”
“It’s too dry.”
“It’s too bright.”
“It’s too gloomy.”
“It’s too snowy.”
“There’s not enough snow.”

:slight_smile:

7 Likes

yes… ppl do like to complain about the weather :wink: no matter where you live

4 Likes

Not no snow, but certainly nothing like what I’ve seen some liners deal with! Snow days are very rare.

2 Likes

I love snow, it’s my favorite :heart_eyes: So, why did I move to Florida you ask?!?

Disney, NOT for the weather!!!

2 Likes

Once Xmas is over, I’d like all the snow to pack up and leave.

But no.
Live just north of Toronto. We had brief flurries here on May 28

2 Likes

FB_IMG_1623338945092

9 Likes

:exploding_head:

I have the best MIL, but that’s hilarious. :joy:

4 Likes

17 Likes

11 Likes

BUT… it must be extingushed ASAP

I am that top person. I don’t know how those bottom people live and I hate it when there’s that one notification you can’t make disappear

17 Likes

See this is my biggest issue. I love winter as long as there is snow. If it’s cold there should be snow. If it’s cold and no snow what’s the point. I hate hot, as we’ve seen hot and I do not like each other. I swell, sweat and have motion sickness issues in hot plus I just feel icky! Now I can’t really be out in the snow because ice and falling (bubble wrap might help) @Julianne_fki but nothing makes me happier than pristine fresh snow covering the world it’s magical to me.

3 Likes

I also can not stand one notification dot on my phone. Who has that many unchecked emails or messages?! I could never let one stay let alone that dang many!

10 Likes

OMG I’m the same!!! Red dots must go ASAP! Ones that won’t go away are evil. My DH isn’t quite as bad as the second one but sometimes when I have to borrow his phone for some reason I just want then to go away.

8 Likes

We truly are the same person. When my boss shares her screen at work and I see alllllllllll her notifications on stuff I die inside.

4 Likes

Yes - there must be zero notifications visible. I loathe it when I can’t figure out how to make notification badges go away for apps I don’t care about. In Facebook right now I disabled notifications for Messenger but they refuse to disappear, even when I read the messages. Grrr.

8 Likes

Yes! I am the top person too.

7 Likes

Yes there’s one message that I cannot seem to find to make it go away!!!

5 Likes

That’s my MDE right now.
Chat once, notify forever.

5 Likes

laser%20cats

8 Likes

I never had cats…but I used to do that kind of thing to my babies when they were just learning to crawl/walk. :slight_smile:

3 Likes