Memes and Jokes (Part 1)

Can we have this blurred for language please? I can do it if you don’t know how.

2 Likes

Please! I’m not sure how to. And I totally apologize!!

2 Likes

23 Likes

Lmbo. As you can see I tried to do it myself and just messed it up more and it’s still not hidden. So I’m even more embarrassed :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

4 Likes

LOL if the meme isn’t blurred, what the heck are you hiding behind the blur! That has GOT to be spicy!!!

:laughing:

6 Likes

:rofl: I coulda wiped out the whole system! :crazy_face::rofl: I have no idea what I was doing. I tried to follow Ryan’s instructions on Blurring text​:rofl::rofl: not blaming Ryan or his instructions either. It is this squirrelly girls fault :rofl:

5 Likes

18 Likes

Haha don’t worry!

3 Likes

I adore everything about this situation. Thank you, @93111tink!

4 Likes

FB_IMG_1621959973040

11 Likes

I was there! Well, I think I went to see it on May 28 or 29 to be exact. Had no idea what I was in for!

4 Likes

Got me there. I didn’t see it until my birthday in August.
(Except for all the scenes prior to the droids landing on Tatooine, we arrived late so I didn’t see that part for about 8 years until I rented it.)

2 Likes

Not to be a bummer here with this tale. I was 7 in 1977 My brother was 10. My Dad was dying of cancer and would pass two months after opening day. Mom must have made my brother take me to the theater with his friends that day so she could have some time to herself because I was there like 4th row and fell in love. Some weird way it helped my grief over these crazy years :heart:

19 Likes

I have a similar thing with Disney - I was always a Disney fan. Loved when we my family watched Wonderful World of Color together on Sunday nights, my sister gave me the giant Art of Disney book for my 8th or 9th birthday and I spent a LOT of time copying all the drawings.

(I even later wrote a letter to the Disney studios asking what I should study to become one of them - they wrote a nice encouraging letter back, wish I still had it.)

When I just turned 11 in 1976, my Dad died of cancer too. The next summer my sister and Mom took me to Disney World. (I’m more than several years younger than my brother and sisters.)

To be honest it never occurred to me one could GO to Disney World.

We had never taken any specific family vacations anywhere, my Czech grandparents had a summer bungalow and we spent all of our time there.

Was my first airplane flight, I remember walking across the hard tarmac in Orlando to the small building that was the airport then - and especially remember my first steps into the Contemporary and then down Main Street.

Our room at CR (4244 if my memory serves) looked over MK. We pulled the sleeper sofa over to the window and I could fall asleep watching the after hours lights.

It is only a few years ago I realized that my Mom and sister splurged on the Disney trip for me.
Guess that trip cemented Disney as a wonderful place in my memory.

So, don’t think your Star Wars story is a bummer - it is a nice memory you get to pull out and polish up once in awhile. :slight_smile:

19 Likes

The TRUE “Star Wars Day”.

4 Likes

:hugs::hugs:

2 Likes

escape

plumb1

plumb

13 Likes

Not a meme or a joke… just fun :wink:

4 Likes

11 Likes