Memes and Jokes (Part 1)

13 Likes

These never fail at making me giggle.

27 Likes

11 Likes

I have tears! :joy::joy:

8 Likes

18 Likes

Omg, I’m laughing hysterically in my bathroom at these and my family thinks I’m weird…those things may not be related

10 Likes

Do you hide from them in there too? :joy:

7 Likes
9 Likes

All. The. Time.

4 Likes

A walk-in closet is the best hiding place. I would call my mom when the kids were little and she would ask, why is it so quiet there ? And I would tell her I was hiding in my closet. Once DS-6 called same Grandma from under his bed. He had snagged my cell phone and was hiding with it. :joy::rofl:

7 Likes

This one could be considered a little dark, maybe more than a little.
advisory

May contain cartoon violence. :sunglasses:

19 Likes

I can’t :rofl::rofl::rofl: rotflmao

4 Likes

This is especially hilarious to me because I do a lesson with my 4th grade music classes on what is a hook/motif? I use Sweet Caroline as my “hook” example :joy: Probably wouldn’t be appropriate to show that cartoon to 4th graders, though, huh :thinking:

5 Likes

Ours doesn’t have a lock. My children have no concept what a closed door means. Who raised these heathens?!? :crazy_face:

6 Likes

My oldest is so rough on doors that even if we lock our bedroom door, he manages to open it without really trying. He will be like “it was locked?” when we say something to him :woman_facepalming:

5 Likes

16 Likes

:rofl:

15 Likes

@alpha_foxtrot’s memes remind me of a time at college when friend and I were at a very formal dinner. The server was offering coffee to each person with the words “black or white?” My friend said “I’d really rather mine was a shade of brown.” I laughed so hard I snorted my coffee out of my nose.

13 Likes

Yes. The paws. And meowing. :laughing:

Cat will totally ignore me for hours. Until I walk into the restroom.

6 Likes