This guy belongs with us :laughing:

27 Likes

Reminds me of this:

9 Likes

:laughing:

18 Likes

image image

8 Likes

This is just one of the many reasons I always get dismissed for Jury duty :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

The first one reminded me of Runaway Ralph!:grinning:

1 Like

It’s too early… this should be a meme:

Hurricane Facts: Are strawberry Pop-Tarts the most purchased item in the face of a hurricane?

After Floridians buy water and batteries what else do residents see as the must-purchase item before a hurricane makes landfall. According to Walmart, at one time it was Pop-Tarts.

7 Likes

I ain’t mad. Strawberry pop-tarts and kraft mac and cheese are the reason I survived through college

5 Likes

I see it now :laughing:

24 Likes

IKR? I’m still traumatized from the Texas winter storm. I’m just NOT ready to contemplate hurricane season.

2 Likes

As much as it hasn’t been awesome to not be working remotely like so many people, I think the idea of getting called back into the office after working remotely for a year sounds even worse.

I feel so bad for all of you. If you’ve been able to work all this time, what is the point of going back in (at least that would be my attitude LOL)

12 Likes

DH recently ran across an old email with their back-to-office instructions for April 2020. Here he is in May 2021 still working from home. The date has been pushed back so many times. The list would be a fun internal meme.

They have some elaborate plan of allowing everyone to work from home 2 days per week permanently when they do go back (staggered so there is one day of everybody-in-the-office-so-we-can-meet-physically).

He’s already wondering how far he can push that envelope.

4 Likes

This seems reasonable to me

5 Likes

There is a revolt brewing among us. Trust me.

7 Likes

I was just telling my friend that I didn’t know what I was going to wear if I actually had to start showing up at City Hall for work everyday! I haven’t been working from home, but I have been at a remote location where I feel free to dress like it’s Saturday. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

And I was dressing business casual up until pandemic when it became clear there would be days I would be acting in a direct patient care role and the expectation was for anyone in such a role to change from street clothes to scrubs upon arrival to work and back again at the end of the day. That’s really over now, but I’m still doing it. I prefer my scrubs (so comfy!) and throwing on athleticwear in the morning to drive into work is so nice, too. I figure it hasn’t impaired my ability to effectively manage my team, and until/unless someone asks me to go back to business casual, this is my new attire going forward :laughing:

11 Likes

[face palm] We should have started a nationwide movement of just all wearing scrubs “in support of our healthcare teams during the pandemic”. And just…never go back… Is it too late to kick this off now??? :laughing:

11 Likes