11 Likes

the fork one :joy::rofl:

5 Likes

Now I notice that.:joy:

3 Likes

You’re welcome :wink::crazy_face::rofl::joy:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl:

We were watching a math documentary the other day, about how the Egyptians used their numbering system born from the need to calculate taxes on fields and costs of wares. It was actually pretty cool to see the tabs they used with all the markings on there. Anyway…the intro discussed the “birth of Maths” and DH rolled his eyes and said, “Ugh…British show…’ Maths’”. :rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

13 Likes

Wait a second…

4 Likes

If your man looks like this …

he’s a personal healthcare companion!

13 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

image image image

11 Likes

I somehow missed this when it came out…:joy:
It’s sort of on-topic even!

13 Likes

Friday Morning Restless Random Rambling

quiet

friday1

friday

tude

14 Likes

2 snaps for Friday! :joy:

5 Likes

You can’t use a sturdy Target bag in any old trash can! They must be saved for heavy duty purposes, like a trip to the beach.

11 Likes

The bags they are using for drive up are amazing… red handles and everything :star_struck::wink:

4 Likes

I see vitriol hatred for the environment with that Target bag Meme. I mean, really. First off, going to a store and not using a re-usable shopping bag shows obvious disdain. Then, on top of that, using the PLASTIC bag as a garbage bag in the home suggests that you expect to have MORE garbage. I mean, seriously. You might as well start pouring chemicals into the water system!

:wink:

4 Likes

Love the strong take. :rofl: As someone that tends to stay neutral on all topics and never have rigid opinions, it’s hard to relate to this, but I commend you.

4 Likes

I never use reusable bags at Target. They put like 3 things in a bag and don’t fill them up. I think it’s a scam to get you to buy more bags. :wink:. I take my bags and we put them in the plastic bag recycle bin they have at one of our grocery stores.

2 Likes