Memes and Jokes (Part 1)

I’m traumatized just looking at that cake.

11 Likes

FB_IMG_1631573650786

12 Likes

That is one sick 3 year old :scream: :scream:
And don’t even get me started on a parent that went along with the idea. :angry:

1 Like

This one requires some paging: @Dreamer @Shmebulock @Hi_Ho @LoveBug53 @missoverexcited and the other fans of '80s leg warmers and big hair.

14 Likes

:rofl: I’m laughing because that is so true (frightening I know).

6 Likes

Instead of Happy Birthday, they sang The Circle of Life!

4 Likes

14 Likes

10 Likes

13 Likes

To clarify - I am a fan of 80s music, not 80s fashion!

6 Likes

15 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: How ever did you find my picture??? :wink:

3 Likes

British map of the US:

21 Likes

Ummm… I totally would do that.
When my middle child was three she told me she wanted to be Sleeping Beauty for Halloween…I bought the dress. Then she told me she wanted to be DEAD Sleeping Beauty. So we tore up the dress, made it look dirty and put fake blood all over her and it.
It. Was. Hilarious.

Did I mention we lived in Arizona at the time in a heavily LDS neighborhood? Yeahhhhh.

ETA: Oh, and they’re headed to Mortuary School next fall.
Not all kids are sunshine and lollipops. Some kids are born goth, lol. That same kid also took a baby doll named River and peered it’s head around the corner and told her older brother in a baby voice that she could kill him with her brain. (Firefly quote.)
My youngests’ favorite toy is a stuffed Facehugger from Alien. He saw it at a Toys R Us that was closing and HAD to have it. He likes to attack himself with it. :woman_shrugging:

10 Likes

I read that as LSD :woozy_face:

7 Likes

LDS is an acronym for Latter Day Saints. In other words, Mormons.

2 Likes

12 Likes

I did have to look it up when I realised it wasn’t the acronym that I read :laughing::+1:t2:

2 Likes

:100::raising_hand_woman:t2:

5 Likes

As a Kentuckian I can confirm this is accurate.

8 Likes