Memes and Jokes (Part 1)

7 Likes

Be honest - do you ever actually get to the end of the story? :rofl: I know people like that.

3 Likes

12 Likes

My friends’ mum bought my friends’ husband a fruit basket after his vasectomy.
I just found that utterly bizarre as I wouldn’t have considered a vasectomy something that you would discuss with your mother in law!! :scream::rofl:

4 Likes

I certainly wouldn’t have mentioned it to my parents if DH had one!

3 Likes

Omg the GPS one is so true!

And the cake?? LOVE IT!

5 Likes

Really?

Who watched the kids that day? Or was mine the only husband to be knocking on the doctors door when our last child was 5 days old?? :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

If DH had done it, which he hasn’t, my kids would have been in school (based on when I finally managed to persuade him into it. Except then he didn’t do it)! Even if they hadn’t been, I’d have said we had an appointment, I wouldn’t have said he was off for a vasectomy :joy:

4 Likes

I guess we just considered it a medical procedure. I’m weird like that sometimes. I blame work. Lol.

5 Likes

I’m one of the twisted few who have always loved clowns.
I grew up with Emmett Kelley and Red Skelton.
And all the clowns in the old style Ringling Brothers circus… :clown_face:

8 Likes

12 Likes

I love clowns too. :heart:

3 Likes

I wish I could plead the fifth on this. Unfortunately, now DS35 (who does this) has started saying he tells things like I do (ouch!).

3 Likes

#justified

:joy:

11 Likes

Love that!!! Thanks for the support!! :rofl::clown_face:

3 Likes

Took me a second.

Related: this morning when the barista handed me my coffee at Starbucks I said, “Good morning!” (note: I had already said good morning when I walked in)

:woman_facepalming:

4 Likes

For clarification: You didn’t blow Starbucks, right? Right?

2 Likes

I did not blow it up

And I also did not blow… it… or…

HUSH THIS IS A FAMILY FRIENDLY PLACE!

8 Likes

This is what happens when I respond too quickly while at work.

4 Likes
5 Likes