Memes and Jokes (Part 1)

:scream::exploding_head::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Blurred for the benefit of @OBNurseNH

10 Likes

I hope I will be that granny on the trampoline in my dotage.

4 Likes

16 Likes

19 Likes

True Dat. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Was there actually a Flintstones and Jetsons crossover??? That’s amazing. I LOVED both those shows. :sauropod::rocket:

4 Likes

7 Likes

Yes! It was called, The Jetsons meet the Flinstones. :tv:

5 Likes

10 Likes

Genius

9 Likes

The blurred mankini picture evokes a scenario not long after we moved into our current house. The neighborhood was built next to a plot of land that a older man farms. He has a rather small farm…probably just about 3 acres or so…where he grows corn to sell.

Trouble is, he was known to work in the fields in nothing but…you guessed it…a mankini! Found it more humorous than offensive…but gotta say, it takes a certain kind of confidence to weed your fields of corn in a mankini with a bunch of new neighbors watching.

A couple years later, he did install a privacy fence along the side of the land bordering our neighborhood. I’m guessing in response to complaints?

4 Likes

Guessing somebody didn’t like the suburbs popping up all around him and thought a lawn sign just wouldn’t express his discontent sufficiently.

4 Likes

That’s awesome!

1 Like

I kind of wish you’d left your reply at that. Leaves more to ponder over. :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

:smirk:

3 Likes

Well he is working outdoors in the Northern US isn’t he?

1 Like

There was!! :heart: I think Boomerang has the episode! :blush:

3 Likes

5 Likes

Maybe it’s just me but I think that pear is more suggestive of a different body part.

5 Likes