Meandering discussion including but not limited to Disney shows, child behavior, speech therapy, song lyrics, autoimmune disorders, peanut butter substitutes, hygiene, and wine

Maybe it doesn’t work on some phones? It doesn’t on mine :persevere:.

1 Like

Are you calling my beautiful thread chaos ???

:crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::smile:

2 Likes

Okay. This is great info. I didn’t know it myself.

1 Like

Ah, well, I use my laptop for this site. I haven’t tried the phone. Sorry.

1 Like

No it works on the iPad but not on the iPhone. I always have to switch if I can’t tell what someone is replying to.

2 Likes

Life changing! Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Only in the most positive and respectful, yet truthful manner. Besides, chaos is a hoot.

2 Likes

I actually had a couple of wonderful interactions with Southern boys raised right this week - they looked me in the eye when I talked with them and responded with “yes, ma’am” or " no, ma’am. " I complimented their mamas, who were genuinely happy to hear that I liked being called ma’am as I am a northerner. Prior interactions the one boy
had resulted in his conversation partner being insulted by the word.

4 Likes

Yes, having been raised in the south, I always “ma’am” or “sir” people older than me or “in charge” of me. Completely set my former principal off as she is born and bred Staten Islander and “ma’am” is the ultimate insult. We finally cam to an agreement that I would try to remember to not say “ma’am” but if I did she would try to remember it’s how I was raised.

2 Likes

See how this thread gives back?! We are all still learning from it!

2 Likes

I can’t figure it out on my phone either.

2 Likes

Beautiful Thread Chaos is my P!NK cover band.

1 Like

Totally !!! :smiley:

Love your profile image btw :wink:

1 Like

How are you accessing TPForum on your phone? Are you using the app or are you using a browser and going in to the site? I find when I use the browser (on my iphone), I can go to the Forum and then choose desktop version and the arrow will work. But only in the desktop version.