MDE Password not working this AM?

We tried to sign in to MDE this morning on several different devices using several different browsers. Website said my login info was incorrect, and eventually it locked me out. No one in our family changed the PW. Anyone else having this problem?

I did one time and then the 2nd time I worked so I assumed I typed it wrong. Usually website’s have some way of resetting the password?

1 Like

Thanks for replying. I figured it out… Yesterday I was on DisneyGiftCards.com and reset my PW. I didn’t realize it was going to reset it across all of the Disney websites. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

This happened to me when I got Disney+

3 Likes

I just rebooted my computer but if you’ve been locked out you’ll have to change it :frowning: and across all disney sites too

1 Like

This happened to me yesterday as well. I’m not exactly sure what happened because I was awakened at 4 AM by a dining alert and very bleary, but the automatic sign-in on my iPhone kept failing and finally I was locked out of my main account. Secondary account had no problem signing in. Wasn’t able to sign in to my primary account at all yesterday but this morning I tried again and typed in my password instead of letting iPhone do it and it worked fine. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

I signed in the other evening, after Disney phone hours. First, MDE did not recognize our tickets, then it didn’t recognize our length of stay for dining.

1 Like