MDE FPP this morning

Yeh this is scary. I did mt FP this am and even though I didn’t get everything I wanted at least it worked! I was panicked I’d see stitch or Olaf.

3 Likes

Has any news outlet reached out to Disney to get a comment as to what is going on? It seems like this is something that Touring Plans could address on their blog. I know these kind of problems happen from time to time, but it’s now been more than a day and it seems like no official explanation has been given.

I’ve got things missing from my account and all Disney will say is they are making “enhancements.” For what you pay to go to Disney, this just seems unacceptable.

Any thoughts, @Lentesta?

2 Likes

Yay! Glad you got that done! Saw lots of complaints this morning from folks who couldn’t.

1 Like

I still cannot book the FP. I have twitted?? “chatted”, called 2x and been on hold for over 2 hours how do I resolve? Stated not working for most but see others were able to book. Issue is bought tickets at discounted price so if anyone has any ideas I will entertain. really not the disney love

1 Like

Same problem with me. They lost all of my family, tickets and fastpasses I made already. I was in tears yesterday morning!

It is STILL down. I have talked to Disney IT support twice already, and on hold for a 3rd time. They had to manually add my family back to my account.

The nice thing they did was help me get available FastPasses for my 30 day windows that I missed yesterday and today. Will try to call first thing tomorrow. This website looks to have major issues. I don’t think this will be resolved anytime soon. I think if it was a quick fix, it would have happened already.

VERY frustrating.

1 Like

I am now kicking myself for saving $100 on tickets, but missing out on obtaining FastPasses.

Same here but saved $232!! I am afraid the traffic will get worse as Friday and Sat start the holiday FP traffic. Glad I am not alone and still on hold.

I’m so sorry you guys are having that problem. All of my reservations are showing up and I was even able to move some fastpasses today. I’m not sure what the issue is.

We bought our tickets via a Disney package and my FPP were done in early August.

Had a Cast Member on the phone tell me today that Wreck It Ralph broke their system. Was I supposed to laugh? For a billion dollar company to have a system riddled with the amount of problems that My Disney Experience has is insane.

1 Like

I left a horrible review on their app store site and sent an email. Not that it will make a difference but I feel like a lot of the Disney bloggers, websites…etc. do a poor job calling them out on this kind of stuff. If people just complain but there is no real media focus on the issue, then there really is no incentive for them to fix it. It is a necessary evil - people have to use the app/website but we are pretty powerless to do much about these issues. For a company who puts on seminars about customer service, the irony is laughable! All of my reservations are showing up incorrectly - things I cancelled are still there. Reservations and fast passes I made aren’t showing up. My next fast pass day is about 30 days from now so hoping they get this resolved. So sorry for those who are having troubles

2 Likes

Seems to be just my MagicBand page now. Missing friends/family, current order nowhere to be found. My customize-by date is 11 days away. I suppose if that’s the biggest snafu I can wait it out.

1 Like

Have you checked in online yet? Last night I was able to get to my magic bands after I checked in online. Give that a try.

1 Like

Thanks for the help. Actually I checked in online weeks before this happened. Maybe if I update my check-in?

1 Like

I could see all mine before all this happened and it definitely did change after I checked in. So weird…