MDE App tracker function?

My sister is going to Disney next week. A friend of hers who will be there at the same time just told her they would find her through the MDE app. I’ve never heard of this. Is this a thing? Her friend used to be a CM, so she probably knows more than I do!

Thanks!

I’m pretty sure that’s not a thing. I’m sure Disney IT can track someone if they really want to (though I imagine it’s more general like traffic towards certain lands or rides) but I don’t think a person can track another person when they are both in the parks. I may well be wrong but like you, I’ve never heard of it.

1 Like

A bit off topic, and maybe a silly question, but is there a way of recognising other liners in the parks?

1 Like

Thanks, I didn’t think so.

You can get a liner button on Zazzle. Some recognise each other from pics. Or you can always shout “Dang Daddy” and see who reacts.

2 Likes

I found the products but it looks as though they only ship to the US. Also, my children tell me off when I stop and chat to people. I can’t imagine why😉.

I know some UK liners have them. I definitely looked at them once and my recollection is that I didn’t get them because I didn’t want to pay the postage. But I probably really just didn’t want to meet anyone, I’m shy! One of my FB friends I’d never met was at POFQ at the same time as me and we kept saying we’d definitely meet up but we never did because I really didn’t want to! We have since met over here and regularly drink cocktails together.

2 Likes