MDE acting up this morning

anyone able to get FPP this morning? its been 30 minutes and I cant get through :frowning:

I was able to secure 2 passes and then it started to crash on me. Haven’t been able to get back in since.

Always heard about this situation, first time experiencing it. Its evil, but i’m hoping this is the case for everyone, so the FPP aren’t getting snatched up lol.

Working now. I was able to finish grabbing our FPs.

It’s fixed now. I had same problem. 2 quick FPP then down for 30 minutes or so then back up working. Good luck

Question - I was able to secure 3 FPs for MK on our first day but only 1 FP for the other parks. Summary below? Do I need to wake up tomorrow morning to secure more FPs for each park. Sorry for my confusion.

1/27 - MK - 3 FPs
1/28 - AK - 1 FP
1/29 - EP - 1 FP
2/1 - HS - 1 FP

That’s weird. If you have park tickets for those days linked to your account you should be able to book 3 FPP for each day. Or are all the single FPP you booked for HS, EP, AK considered Tier 1 FPP? You are limited to only 1 Tier 1 FPP for those parks.

I’m currently on hold with tech support as I’m having difficulty adding a ticket to MDE. Haven’t had other problems with it.

I would call them today and ask whats going on.