May the Force Be With Us: A Family Trip Report Summer 2021

No but every once in a while I do. I think I’ll start doing so for Disney vacations though.

7 Likes

Have signups opened to join the next _AZ family trip? Is there a waitlist? Do I need to submit a resume?

What an excellent slideshow!! It is probably so fun for the kids (and you) to relive the trip. Though that playlist does create some Pixie Dust in the eyes.

7 Likes

Ha ha! We do like to have fun! How much should I charge. :thinking::rofl:

7 Likes

Okay, that was fun! I was watching and thinking … I remember that! And that! And that! It was like a trip I had actually been on rather than one I just read about. :joy: Great music choices. I want to go back and watch the one DD19 made for our 2020 trip. We are going next month (me and the daughters) and I’m hoping she might make another one!

10 Likes

Yes, there is a waitlist and I’m at the top, so you’ll have to wait your turn! :joy: (jk)

6 Likes

Thank you for watching! I really don’t expect many people to spend 30 minutes watching someone else’s vacation slideshow, but hey, we’re all here on this forum for a reason! :joy:

8 Likes

But it’s our* kids who are too dang adorable to not watch.

*Liner kids are collectively our kids bc we are one big family.

9 Likes

I can hardly wait to watch! I love following your trip reports.

4 Likes

They’ve already changed so much! :face_holding_back_tears: :face_holding_back_tears: :face_holding_back_tears:

SLOW DOWN, YOUNGLINGS!

You’re not racing ye…wait, wrong park.

5 Likes

Seriously! And little agreeable DD(2 now 3) is suddenly a real pill! :joy:

7 Likes

The odd years were (are) always harder for our DS. We thought we had the parenting thing down because two was a breeze. Nope, he was just biding his time :rofl:

3 Likes