May the Force Be With Us: A Family Trip Report Summer 2021

Thanks! This is so helpful and sounds about right based on my memory of the rides I have tried.

2 Likes

I love her.

I like the judgy looking owl :laughing:

5 Likes

My sympathies. I will be very upset when I can’t ride coasters. Obviously there are more important things in life, but still!

4 Likes

Just to clarify this is what I agree with. My other top 3 is Splash Mountain and first place switches around between the 3. I don’t love FoP because of motion sickness, but it is cool.

3 Likes

Me too!:sob: But it doesn’t stop me from coasters. I’m good with one ride on each. And if I know the ride throws me around a bit, I don’t go anymore. It will just throw my back off some more. The curse of aging…

There is a wooden roller coaster at a local park that throws me around a lot. I think it bruised a few back bones. The next year, my kids begged me to go on it. They had padded the back of the seats!

4 Likes

I think my top 3 would be EE, FoP, and GotG. But then I think … what about RSR? What about IC? What about RoTR? It’s like picking a favorite child. Maybe I could do a top 5 or 6?

6 Likes

Just curious, are the older 2 sitting in the stroller?

4 Likes

The juxtaposition of your adorable kids and the bloody tiger treat :joy:

5 Likes

You need to stick with either WDW or DL then you can have two top 3s!

5 Likes

Not usually! Just for the pic. It was staged to match one of them from 4 years ago in the same spot.

11 Likes

Perfect plan! Yes, that simplifies things greatly. :joy:

4 Likes

That is a sassy owl!

2 Likes

Whole family in the same spot earlier:

28 Likes

Aww!

3 Likes

Yes. I do go for at least one each. But - ouch.

6 Likes

What a great picture! I was just telling my dad how much I’d enjoy going with my sister and BIL some day.

3 Likes

Love it! Now DSiL and DW look an awful lot a like! DW is in pink today? You guys look like you’re having a fantastic time! Everyone with the smiles! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I had to check her real life shirt. :joy: but yes she is the one in pink. :joy:

5 Likes

I loved that Auntie was in Triceratops with all three nieces!

6 Likes

They love her so much! Aunts are the best. :+1:t3:

8 Likes