May the Force Be With Us: A Family Trip Report Summer 2021

he’s on vacation… :rofl:

7 Likes

Oh.

I didn’t realize!

Carry on @Jeff_AZ

7 Likes

I brought home 2 sets of these:

But it appears like there are at least 5 different ones according to Jeff’s photo.

I need this one:

10 Likes

I consider myself a giant fan, but I can’t read the words! And I’m pretty sure you’ve achieved more than baby fan status already :grin:

9 Likes

pssssst. your datapad (DisneyPlay App) can translate, even at home.

12 Likes

Taking notes. Will need to snag a full set in October for dh (who won’t be with me). I might leverage these into a Christmas gift! :gift:

5 Likes

Great now I’m sitting here translating coasters instead of working.

16 Likes

That’s the Bloody Rancor. :wink:

ETA: No data pad needed for this guy. Lol

7 Likes

Where’s my bloody missing coaster arrrrrrg…

2 Likes

My wife caught this shot of me with my Hyperdrive Punch:

By the way, from the time we entered the Skyliner queue (no wait) till we exited at International Gateway, including a transfer with essentially no wait, was 21 minutes. Our walk to our hotel room (without kids) was 7 minutes. Not bad!

18 Likes

The expert speaks:

9 Likes

Gamora?

3 Likes

Gamorean Axes

set of 5 on Ebay: $25-35!

4 Likes

Back in Epcot for dinner and evening touring. :slight_smile:

I love this restaurant!

For those who plan to eat here (San Angel Inn), you do not have to wait in the regular line to get into the pavilion. You can “start checkin” in the app up to 15 minutes before you reservation, as per usual. Then you report to the dedicated checkin umbrella to the right of the pyramid. There is a special entrance for restaurant patrons and the CMs Will direct you to the restaurant to report when your table is ready.

24 Likes

Ok now I am really insanely jealous. I :heart: SAI!

4 Likes

Manatee!! :two_hearts::two_hearts: We were just talking about the aquarium last night and DD16, who has been to Disney every year of her life since she was 4 years old questioned “there’s an aquarium at Disney?” :woman_facepalming: Clearly I have failed in my duties as a parent.

8 Likes

Thanks, I just copied and pasted your post about checking in to SAI. It is the only TS ADR I have this month (unless Flying Fish opens).

3 Likes

This sentiment is coming up more and more lately. I’ve shunned it because “everyone” said that the restaurant outside was better and we do like it there. I may have to put it on the list for my next trip. I hear tell you can order la cava beverages there?

3 Likes

I was hoping you would say that was a Pangalactic Garbleblaster, but here we are. Was it good?

8 Likes

Ok, probably not what you had in mind, but my little girls insist on chocolate milk to drink, and they don’t have it in the main restaurant, but our server sent for some “at the restaurant out front.” (I assume he meant the hacienda, but maybe the la cava). So nice of him! And there’s hope for you!

I’m glad that was useful to someone! If I am feeling up to it after my trip I’m going to compile a list of “things I wish I had known that I didn’t know.” :joy:

Yes it was great! I think my favorite is the cliff dweller though. If you drink it with the ice (no straw) it is much more palatable. Most of the drinks are super sweet.

9 Likes