May the Force Be With Us: A Family Trip Report Summer 2021

I tested a free account. I was able to post and like.

3 Likes

Aww! Thanks!

I was having a hard time keeping up here because I’ve been down a team member at work for 6 weeks now. I have a better handle of work at the moment. Another 4-6 weeks before they bring someone else on.

I need yall to keep my dream of living in FL for 8 weeks alive. Still waiting for AP to be reinstated.

Meanwhile, I’m going to go by myself to DLR in November. My family can’t go. So, keep enabling!

9 Likes

Interesting… When I logged out of my account, I couldn’t post or like.:thinking:

No worries. I’m happy to support Len and his team!

5 Likes

Having a free account isn’t the same as not logging into your paid account. You have to sign up for it.

6 Likes

Oh, thank you for the clarification!

6 Likes

If you log in with your paid account even after it lapses, can’t you still post like chat? I know @niter is posting on chat and his account expired a long time ago. Although his tag isn’t working here?

2 Likes

I don’t know, I haven’t let it lapse.

2 Likes

Word on Main Street is that WDW AP’s will resume sales mid-August. Nothing official yet, but a lot of signs pointing to!

AP’s are first on my Must Watch list as well for a similar trip I’m planning that you may have inspired! If I hear anything concrete, I’ll try to remember to tag you!

5 Likes

I’m sorry about work, especially with help not being added for another 4-6 weeks. A vacation is exactly what you need :frowning_face:

4 Likes

I hate it on international flights when they make you turn on and take out of cases every electronic device. Last trip it was 2 phones, 3 iPads, and 3 laptops. Such a pain with little kids and all the pressure of a line at security!

2 Likes

Me too! Tag :wink:. I’m hoping for APs in June due to current Florida resident discovery ticket expiring on June 18.

2 Likes

My subscription ran out and I didn’t renew for a long time and was able to use all the features of the forum.

5 Likes

This is SOOOO annoying and has happened to us multiple times. So much so that I have a recurring calendar event on 12/10 of every year to double check our seat assignments for our annual trip to MN for Christmas.

Although it is tempting to just leave the kids wherever the airline sticks them. Free babysitters! :joy:

A little better now that they’re older (not as much of a concern, but the other passengers aren’t as eager to switch as when it was obvious they were about to become babysitters).

4 Likes

Just landed! The scenery on this side of the flight is much different!

20 Likes

OMG hilarious! Thankfully it was just one person of our party (the one I booked later separately!) who was misplaced.

7 Likes

4:48pm Land MCO
(Bathroom, shuttle, and baggage claim)
5:28pm Enter DME line
5:41pm seated on the bus
5:44pm Depart MCO
6:20pm Arrive AKL Jambo

22 Likes

It’s awesome here already. :dizzy:

39 Likes

That bottom pic. He has your eyes :eyes:

3 Likes

That’s a pretty good time for DME! I’ve been worried that it will take forever.

2 Likes

Nice mask! Me and I believe @Tall_Paul1 wore the same 4-pack ones. This is the way!

7 Likes