That is sweet :heart:

5 Likes

That bought tears to my eyes…

3 Likes

DW pointed out that the fern has grown too! :joy:

15 Likes

:joy::joy:

4 Likes

Just finished FoP! Thanks to a combination of factors (ginger Dramamine pill 30 min before, requesting seat towards the middle of the screen, knowing what was going to happen) my motion sickness was much better this time. It was still not 100% perfect but manageable and better than Star Tours.

With motion sickness out of the picture, I can finally see why everyone loves this ride. You really feel like you’re flying! That said, I did NOT love the linking process where there was electrodes stimulating my abs. It felt like I was being tickled. That banshee ought to have bought me a drink first. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Here are my wait times that I submitted today:

25 Likes

We’re about to head back to the hotel after a long day at the parks. But here are some pics from throughout the day by DW, who, believe it or not is our family’s real documentarian.

26 Likes

One more:

18 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Great tips! I haven’t been on yet and have dreaded doing so because I get so sick. There’s hope! Adding yet another bookmark!

1 Like

OMG what a smart photo of you and DS in the lab by the wall!

What a wonderful day :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Those times are pretty good! And good for you for submitting! I always have good intentions, but forget to end the timer when we get on. :woman_facepalming:t4:

6 Likes

I was better at it when I wasn’t trying to live report here.

I prefer the live reporting :wink:

6 Likes

I think that is DBiL! But agree, that picture is awesome! All of them are fantastic, but poor DD2 with her face cut off in the group shot! :rofl:

4 Likes

Oops. You’re right!

3 Likes

I always find I’ve lost signal when it’s time to get on and can’t stop it.

5 Likes

That ones actually DBIL with DS in front of the wall. He is way taller than me!

Edit: @Julianne_fki is right. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Would you expect anything less from an accountant? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

That’s great news! I feel so bad for those that can’t experience things the way I do :+1:

3 Likes

This is part of the reason we are taking the train. I’m so done with airline shenanigans! I particularly dislike the “pay to sit with your party” ones!! I can’t even imagine the stress of having a child separated like that!

4 Likes