May the Force Be With Us: A Family Trip Report Summer 2021

T 20 minutes

1 Like

Cool website from NASA

3 Likes

Does TT automatically shut down if there is any rain at all? Or just in heavy rain? Just bracing myself as there is a chance of rain this hour and we are in line, getting close. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Well…it can shut down if you look at it wrong, so…not sure what to say.

5 Likes

Lol :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

We got passes to ride Tuesday night because we were evacuated off. Still haven’t been able to use them yet. I know all too well.

4 Likes

It’s a Chris Day miracle! (Borrowing @amvanhoose_701479’s holiday since I don’t have one :joy:). The rain held back long enough for us to wait an hour to ride Test Track.

Plus, I was able to get GS to switch my anytime FP we got when three of us were evacuated from TT on Tuesday night to today, then we got rider swap passes for three others. So six of us were able to ride a 2nd time. (DW waited with DD2 the first time and DSIL waited the second time). No delays! Hooray!

Now our day at Epcot is coming to a close and we will take an afternoon break before date night.

Just met up with DSIL and DD2 in Epcot Experience. DD2 needed a hug. Cute pictures first. :joy::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::pleading_face:

38 Likes

Omg that lip! How do you not just die every day with that cuteness??

5 Likes

what did you do!?? Whatever it was, you’re a monster!!!

20 Likes

:rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

OH MY GOD I CAN’T EVEN WITH HER CUTENESS!!!

You’re never going to be able to say no to her. It’s funny now, but when she is old enough to want a car…

17 Likes

Toomuchofagoodtime-itus. Common for trips right around the 12-14 day mark.

I found copious amounts of ice cream, naps, lay-ins, personal space and quiet to be good prescriptions.

Also, nice work on the timing for the Date Night.

5 Likes

I carried her in my arms all the way back to International Gateway. She was back to her happy self by then.

This is already so true! Side story: She loved playing with every toy she saw in every gift shop all trip. But we didn’t know which one she would want to have for her souvenir. We didn’t even know how to ask her.

But then the other night we were playing outside Mousegear at Epcot and she volunteered “I want Belle!” So I went on a mission to find Belle. Inside Mousegear, we found a little play set with a mini Belle doll in it that matches the Anna and Elsa dolls her sisters selected. It was love at first sight. She held on to that little case and has kept it close ever since. :blush:

19 Likes

You still didn’t tell us your transgression though.:smirk: Don’t think we didn’t notice. We noticed.

10 Likes

We wanted to take a family picture inside the Epcot Experience and she just wanted to hug Mommy. I apologize to world at large for this grave error. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

16 Likes

This reminds me of when my nephew was about her age and we were in a pet store looking at the puppies. He seemed to love all of them. But as we were leaving the store he said, loud and clear and plain as day, “I need a white one!” He wanted the white puppy LOL

All this to say that: they find a way to make their needs and wishes known even if we aren’t sure they can!

I’m glad she found just the perfect thing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

By the way, she knows exactly what she’s doing breaking out that pouty lip and the puppy dog eyes.:pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

I mean, it always works like a charm, so she has learned. :joy::joy::joy:

14 Likes

I would give this sweet face all the stuffed animals!

7 Likes

ahem… you mean you’ve learned… I’m mean, you have been trained :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

9 Likes

:heart: He’s happy the celebration has doused you with pixie dust!

7 Likes

When DS son was two he loved Toy Story and most especially Woody. He had two of the soft Woody toy’s so one was Big Woody and one Little Woody. We were in the store when he couldn’t find his little one he carried everywhere. I’m checking out at the register and he says, “Mommy, I can’t find my little Woody.” The cashier thought this was very funny. Ha ha

10 Likes