May the Force Be With Us: A Family Trip Report Summer 2021

Bird show was awesome! I loved seeing DD2’s face as she was awed by the show. Now we’re eating quick service Yak & Yeti. I got the honey chicken. It’s good, but Pei Wei is better. :wink:

Uploading: E94ABFF7-BA6F-491B-998E-5D22F9DEC477.jpeg… Uploading: ED9BC4A9-7917-4E4B-BC84-5DD9C101AA27.jpeg…

20 Likes

We’re inside! We keep eating at the same places

6 Likes

Thank you for this. I always get so jealous of all the rave Yak&Yeti reviews. I enjoy the food…but, for some reason, I have a horrible allergic reaction when I try and eat there. They’re so good about it, the chef comes out and talks to me, we are so careful and inevitably…I’m basically one giant hive when I leave (and my food allergy is a minor, weird one). After last time, Disney and I agreed I wouldn’t try anymore. :joy:

Enjoy the rest of your day!!

6 Likes

Took the train to Rafiki! We were a few minutes too late for the animation experience, despite nearly running from the train station, but when we got there the CM told us they were “completely full.” DS was a little disappointed but we watched a bit from the back and I told him we could check out a YouTube video later.

A pic from earlier - a moment of Zen for your New Hampshire (or wherever you happen to be) morning:

20 Likes

That’s a beautiful pic, @OBNurseNH will be swooning!

4 Likes

The kids love the petting zoo! Keep eagle eyed for a hidden mickey on an ass^2.

21 Likes

I think Donkeys are adorable!

3 Likes

Any PARTICULAR donkey?

5 Likes

I don’t discriminate lol

There is a donkey named Jellybean that lives up the street from my parent’s house. He is just precious out in the field with all the cows.

4 Likes

:rofl:

You are amazing. Just putting that out there for today’s dose of Bubblez Love.

1 Like

aww%20shucks

3 Likes

Okay. You know I’m loving your trip report and your kids are adorable and I wish I was back there and all that. But is anyone else put off by the juxtaposition of a bird show and a picture of lunch that involves eating birds? It’s just not right.

10 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

The thought never crossed my mind. :joy:

4 Likes

Goodbye to Planet Watch.

Now I’m in line for Dole whips at Tamu Tamu. I really wish this place had mobile order.

13 Likes

The brownie sundae is quite good for the non-fruity lovers!

2 Likes

That is a good tip but we have to save that for the Rainforest Cafe! I’m worried the brownie sundae there will be the only thing that is reliably good. :joy:

5 Likes

I keep thinking your BIL reminds me of someone. Finally realized: he looks a bit like John Mayer!

You all have such great teeth! :smiley:

That’s because they are.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you :smiley:

:tropical_drink:

I was busy here at work all morning and missed the whole thing but it looks like you’re having a wonderful day! I could smoosh your kids (and I don’t like a lot of kids!)

7 Likes

#dessertproblemz

2 Likes

It is so Flik’n hot here today.

Little DDs and I are riding NRJ (35 min posted wait) while everyone else is waiting for FoP (60 min).

P.S. Dole whips were heavenly. After we were done there was no line for Tamu Tamu. :man_facepalming:t2:

21 Likes

Sounds like it’s “Animal Kingdom Hot” which is a really unique kind of hot. It’s part of the theming so you feel like you’re really in Africa and Asia

12 Likes