May the Force Be With Us: A Family Trip Report Summer 2021

In line for my favorite ride now. 15 min posted.

23 Likes

I’m pretty convinced AK mornings make the best mornings! I love that your one DD is offering up a peace sign instead of a thinking face in that magic shot. :joy:

I love tackling the parks in little 3-4 hour chunks! Glad you guys are as well. Hoping you make it to Rafiki’s this morning!

9 Likes

In line for KRR now. DD4 is a little tired - ironic since this was our late start! :joy: But she’ll feel better after the ride kicks in some adrenaline I think. :slight_smile:

17 Likes

Fun times! Just moderately damp.

Now for Feathered Friends in Flight!

21 Likes

Which just makes me think Test Track should be re-skinned for the Cars IP.

6 Likes

Bird show was awesome! I loved seeing DD2’s face as she was awed by the show. Now we’re eating quick service Yak & Yeti. I got the honey chicken. It’s good, but Pei Wei is better. :wink:

Uploading: E94ABFF7-BA6F-491B-998E-5D22F9DEC477.jpeg… Uploading: ED9BC4A9-7917-4E4B-BC84-5DD9C101AA27.jpeg…

20 Likes

We’re inside! We keep eating at the same places

6 Likes

Thank you for this. I always get so jealous of all the rave Yak&Yeti reviews. I enjoy the food…but, for some reason, I have a horrible allergic reaction when I try and eat there. They’re so good about it, the chef comes out and talks to me, we are so careful and inevitably…I’m basically one giant hive when I leave (and my food allergy is a minor, weird one). After last time, Disney and I agreed I wouldn’t try anymore. :joy:

Enjoy the rest of your day!!

6 Likes

Took the train to Rafiki! We were a few minutes too late for the animation experience, despite nearly running from the train station, but when we got there the CM told us they were “completely full.” DS was a little disappointed but we watched a bit from the back and I told him we could check out a YouTube video later.

A pic from earlier - a moment of Zen for your New Hampshire (or wherever you happen to be) morning:

20 Likes

That’s a beautiful pic, @OBNurseNH will be swooning!

4 Likes

The kids love the petting zoo! Keep eagle eyed for a hidden mickey on an ass^2.

21 Likes

I think Donkeys are adorable!

3 Likes

Any PARTICULAR donkey?

5 Likes

I don’t discriminate lol

There is a donkey named Jellybean that lives up the street from my parent’s house. He is just precious out in the field with all the cows.

4 Likes

:rofl:

You are amazing. Just putting that out there for today’s dose of Bubblez Love.

1 Like

aww%20shucks

3 Likes

Okay. You know I’m loving your trip report and your kids are adorable and I wish I was back there and all that. But is anyone else put off by the juxtaposition of a bird show and a picture of lunch that involves eating birds? It’s just not right.

10 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

The thought never crossed my mind. :joy:

4 Likes

Goodbye to Planet Watch.

Now I’m in line for Dole whips at Tamu Tamu. I really wish this place had mobile order.

13 Likes

The brownie sundae is quite good for the non-fruity lovers!

2 Likes