May the Force Be With Us: A Family Trip Report Summer 2021

Living with the Land is one of my favorite rides. I want to do the tour at some point.

8 Likes

Livin’ with the Land!!! I love that ride. Fingers crossed that the Behind the Seeds tour will be back by my August trip.

6 Likes

The only hiccup tonight is that it took 40 minutes to do the second ride for Rider Swap. It always seems to take at least 30 minutes for me, just for the second ride. But at least we were waiting seated in an air conditioned building!

Just finished Nemo and the Seas. Oh the Huge Manatee!

17 Likes

I love this little sign with the waves.

Btw, the posted wait for the Seas was 10 min but it should have been 5. And that 5 minutes was all walking, so really walk on.

The ride is basic (sorta the same deal as the submarines at DL) but I really loved the EAC effect with the turtles. Also seeing real fish in a tank is better than fake ones in DL.

13 Likes

AI love my beautiful girls!

21 Likes

Love this crazy boy too!

And my goodness I love Spaceship Earth!

29 Likes

:heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

One last ride for the night!

23 Likes

This reminds me of the Disney+ show Magic of Disney’s Animal Kingdom. Gives you a real appreciation for what it takes to keep the animals happy, healthy and ready to perform on the Disney stage.

5 Likes

DD4 after the ride: “I loved it! I want to ride it again!”

Me: What was your favorite part?

DD4: The part where all the stuff was upside down.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

24 Likes

Goodnight from Epcot! We’re pooped. It was a fun day. We broke it into two sections with rope drop to 2pm at HS, then a break, then Epcot from 5:30-9pm. Very relaxed pace tonight and mostly indoors or in cool night air. It feels amazing out here tonight with a breeze blowing.

The kids want to ride SDD again tomorrow so we may have to RD again. :upside_down_face: Also hoping for one last BG. But we have much less on the docket with a similar park pattern. Hoping for a longer afternoon break.

24 Likes

That second to last photo is a beaut

3 Likes

Have a green thumb, eh?

I also would love to do the tour, and even work there when I retire!

6 Likes

I wish I had a green thumb, but it just makes me appreciate it even more.

5 Likes

My one must-do thing on our August trip is Epcot at night! Love these pics!

5 Likes

We love Nemo, but I always have to look at my shoes when we get to the EAC. All the bubbles swishing by my peripheral punches the big green nausea button for me.:laughing:

3 Likes

Awwww, that was my youngest DD’s favorite part, too!:purple_heart:

2 Likes

My favorite ride, but boyfriend and BFFs make so much of me. Have done Behind the Seeds twice and simply love it.

3 Likes

I giggle every single time like I’m 5 years old again whenever I’m on Mater. Well, it starts as a giggle and ends up full on belly laughing.

I actually had a very nice lady tell me I was more fun to watch ride that than her grandkids. But I promised not to tell her grandkids.

Saucer’s just made “the list”.

7 Likes

Some of DW’s pics from yesterday:

30 Likes