May the 4th

Uh. Did you see RotJ? They were ready to roast everyone alive for a nice dinner!

3 Likes

I love ewoks, I had a toy when I was little, and I swear it made noises. My parents dispute this, but I believe. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Those are amazing photos! That looks like such a fun time too. I will have to make it out to those one day for sure!

4 Likes

I loved the ewoks when I was little as well. My favorite souvenir from our last Disney trip was an ewok plush from GE. It was “for my daughter”.

5 Likes

My friend has this posted on her FB page :rofl::rofl::rofl:

13 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Love it - This this the May!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I still have a stuffed Princess Kneesaa that I purchased after RotJ was released!

3 Likes

USPS releases these today

8 Likes

Awesome!!!
Seeing Carrie gave me all the feels. :sob:

3 Likes

That is incredible. I want I want I want!!!

That was before they realized their main course was just a bunch of friendly rebel spies. A total misunderstanding. :wink:

(Also, “Bah Humbug” to you too! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

4 Likes

I think you meant “Yub Nub”!

6 Likes

Everyone’s gotta eat! LOL

2 Likes

Exactly!

2 Likes

I love that so much! So much. And when I saw Carrie Fisher … I cried a little.

3 Likes

Did you ever meet the CM in the shop at the exit to Star Tours that played an Ewok in the film? I think we met her in 2014 or so, but haven’t seen her since. Hopefully, she just retired.

5 Likes

I may just have to get every mug in this series

https://www.shopdisney.com/batuu-mug-by-starbucks-star-wars-galaxys-edge-400932463445.html?isProductSearch=1&LSID=3728159|13227368|&CMP=AFL-AffLSGen_2860944_13227368&att=LSGenAffl&EFC=224510&cjevent=6b3daa6eacf911eb8121eef30a82b838

5 Likes

heheh I like they STILL haven’t explained who Vai is. Like…to ANYONE. Only way to know who she is if you have read those 2 books.

also, normally I don’t like those Starbucks mugs…but I dunno, i like those. I might have to pick them up too.

1 Like

image image

13 Likes

Ok we tried, tried to go with oatmeal cookies. Didn’t keep the shape but I’m sure will taste good regardless! :joy:

3 Likes

Ours are peanut butter cookies. They were not easy to shape, but close enough!

3 Likes