May the 4th

So cute

3 Likes

Soooo that’s the new lightsaber Disney created. Very cool.

Oh and yeah… the Starcruiser launches in 2022.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/destinations/star-wars-galactic-starcruiser/?CMP=ILC-DPFY21Q3wo0429200036A

8 Likes

MNSSHP 2017 Star Wars costumes:

And Disneybounding 2019:

14 Likes

Any excuse to share one of my favourite pics. Note how he is leaning away even though he is laughing!

15 Likes

This clip is making its way around my Facebook feed…

6 Likes

(originally posted in my SW thread by mistake)

I heard this adorable little sound and looked toward the door. Look who stopped in!

As soon as he saw me notice him, he hopped up onto my desk!

20 Likes

…and a more recent link. :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

If you have Disney+, be sure to check out this short 3 minute Simpsons cartoon. A must-see for any Star Wars fan. Wall to wall Stars War references. Epic “Lightsaber” battle. :smiley::grin:

9 Likes
5 Likes

Saving this for when the kids get in from school. So excited!! :laughing:

2 Likes

:heart:

13 Likes

What an awesome photo op!

3 Likes

Thank you! I loved it! I am hoping they will have it again for Star Wars Nite! Still no mention of that or Villains Nite :blush:

3 Likes

Imo Disneyland did everything right with their Star Wars Nite after hours parties. I was sooo bummed to have missed C3PO on 80s Nite! I didn’t even know until it was too late that he was back in Batuu for a photo op. I love Star Wars not only because it is amazing but at the time when it came out I was 7, my father was dying of cancer and my brother took me to see it with his friends. In fact he took me to see all 3 original with his friends. :blush::rofl:

15 Likes

Those are some fabulous photos!

3 Likes

Ewoks!!! LOVE!

4 Likes

Thank you​:blush::heart:

1 Like

The longest line of the night too!:blush:

1 Like

'Cause they are AWESOME! And oh so cuddly!

4 Likes

Funko Hollywood is worth the side trip :heart: Amazing Star Wars and Disney displays. Also a whole Harry Potter room!

12 Likes