May Park Reservations have opened up!

I just looked at the availability calendar, and some days have opened up! Good luck!

ETA: @NoBellePrizeWinner I think June might have changed too?

5 Likes

YES! WOOHOO!

[complete sentence?]

7 Likes

I immediately checked and feel like I should change things when I have no reason too. I’m also super excited for no reason. Love this site and community!

5 Likes

Not sure if a friend of @mslatte61 got a HS park pass yet? PAGING…

Also paging @emarshall0221 in case you’re still looking.

Can someone post an alert like this one if more June reservations open up? I need to switch two days at the end of our trip for one person in our party. I will probably keep checking the site daily but with my luck I will miss it! :joy:

4 Likes

When did you last check? When they did the May opening a couple of days ago, Some June dates opened up as well.

2 Likes

I’ve been checking at least daily since then, and as recently as a few minutes ago. I’m just hoping they add more - it seems like they do multiple reshufflings per month.

1 Like

If I see something, I will be sure to post something ASAP. I follow a lot of WDW news sites on Twitter and they love to compete to be the first to get word out.

1 Like

This morning when I saw the May openings, several of my June dates had open reservations even though the calendar showed no availability. It was a risk though!

1 Like

At some point I may try again, but for now at least I have *a * reservation for each of the days. One of them is for HS! I need to switch it to MK. I’m sure they will let me do that onsite - HS is usually in high demand.

Until 7:01am… :persevere:

1 Like

Ha! I’ll make sure to go to GS at least the day before!

1 Like

I’ve been waiting for certain dates to open in May, and even when I posted this thread, they still weren’t open. However, very early this morning (around 7:30 AM EST), they briefly opened up, but were booked again later in the morning. I wasn’t fast enough. What are the specific dates you are looking for? Because I will be checking frequently!

1 Like

June 4-5th, both at MK. Thanks!

1 Like

I will be at MK on the 4th! I will keep an eye on the calendar as well.

1 Like

@Jeff_AZ It is 6AM EST. June 4 and 5 are both GREEN on the park reservation availability calendar! You are west coast right? You are probably sleeping :worried:

2 Likes