May 12-22 trip plans complete

FP’s done? Check.
ADR’s done? Check.
Touring Plan’s done? Check.

Critique please. Be honest please. If you think I’m trying to do too much? Tell me.

One thing to note. Dining is a MAJOR part of our trip. Please take that into consideration when looking at this.

5/12: I fly into Orlando at about 4pm and am staying at the Airport hotel that night.

5/13: My friend flies in around 2pm, we meet at airport and we proceed to DME and we start!

1 Like

No advice, as I didnt peruse too closely. But we will overlap with you at AK and EMM, even have some of the same FPP times at AK!

1 Like

Woohoo!! Great minds think alike!

I don’t have too much advice, I just want to say I really like your layout with your doc! I am have been trying to find the best spreadsheet for all information and I may just have to steal this layout!

1 Like

We’ll be there the first part of your trip, but none of same parks on same days as you. Looks like a good plan to me with great dining choices. Are you really planning 3 TS meals in one day? that’s a lot of eating. Enjoy!

1 Like

Yea we’re staying at Beach Club so we’re just popping down for breakfast and then at lunch we’re sharing a pizza at Via Napoli. Then the Teppan Edo for dinner!

I figure, I normally eat 3 meals a day anyways with light snacking in between so I thought I’d try it.

I’m all about the eating,:wink: but I always eat too much at TS meals bc they are usually so good. Sounds like your plan is reasonable. 52 days for us both as we arrive on May 12 too!!!

1 Like

Looks great to me! Wish I was going that soon! Totally stealing your spreadsheet layout. I have been struggling to figure out how to cram all the info I needed into mine, but your headers with the meals and footers with additional notes for each day is brilliant.

1 Like

This looks like an awesome trip! Great dining choices.

1 Like

Love your dining choices. Great plans.

1 Like