Matterhorn

I really hope the Matterhorn is open for our trip at the end of October.

According to Screamscape:

"(6/28/18) In a move sure to disappoint some Disneyland guests this summer, Disney is now listing the Matterhorn to close down for an extended rehab starting July 30th. No reopening date was listed, though I am hearing it is expected to remain closed until sometime this Fall. "

So, it is iffy.

Oh no, that’s super disappointing. I will be there till November 3rd so I will cross my fingers .

I seen somewhere it said it will be open mid October,

GothicRosie is reporting Fall 2018…She’s pretty in-the-know…I would imagine it to be open before Holiday Time. It better be, because we are there this Christmas! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I was watching some construction updates, and it looks as if they’re working on reconstructing the pathways, and as of last week, some of the path and planters were excavated. Depending on how fast Disneyland works on it, I wouldn’t be too surprised if they were still working on it through October as the crowds are probably more towards the New Orleans Square area for HM.

1 Like

I’ll be there this weekend & if I see any more progress, I’ll update this thread.
My fingers are crossed for all of you coming in Oct to get a chance to ride Batterhorn (I mean Matterhorn) at least once.

I hate to disappoint, but I read somewhere that they’re looking to reopen in mid-November. I don’t recall where I saw this, but it stuck, since we’re hoping to visit in October.

AWWWW I’m sad