Mattercam

With my Disneyland trip countdown reaching 18 days today I was feeling kind bummed - even though I cancelled it a couple months ago.

Then this morning I discovered the Mattercam on top of the Howard Johnson’s Hotel across the street from Disneyland. While there’s not much to see these days, it’s become what I just leave playing in a tab now and leave open when I’m doing offline work! :laughing:

9 Likes

Thanks for sharing this! It is fun to see!

2 Likes

I have to try this in the daylight!

3 Likes

You get to see “action packed” moments like park services trimming trees around the Matterhorn this morning! :wink:

3 Likes

Watching the Ho Jo’s Batterhorn cam this morning and thought I would share. I used to watch this quite often when not in park. Lovely to see the lights at night and still feel like you are at home :sparkling_heart:
4 Likes

The lights are on in DCA!! :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

This has made my night!! I will be watching for a few hours :laughing::rofl:

3 Likes

My daughter went to DD including Buena Vista street in DCA last Wednesday. They walked everywhere they could in DCA. She said it was a little sad. She was also there on the day they closed last March …

2 Likes

My sister went to DD / Buena Vista Street last week and loved it! She sent a few videos where you could see corners of the park like the waterfall by Grizzly Peak and the edge of Cars Land. You could hear the telltale music over the speakers. They bought souvenirs for their daughter at World of Disney and bought food and snacks from several vendors and stores. She was just elated and highly recommended it. Personally I think I will wait till the rides are running but if I was in town, I’d drop by.

3 Likes

I would go too if I were in the area!

3 Likes