Massive AK crisis

Yup she’s from New England.:grinning:

Love my Wicked Tuna, I have a Wicked Pissa hat, and I always have a wicked good time in New England.

3 Likes

Ayuh!

1 Like

I have never seen this word spelled out I had to google it. As soon as google pronounced it flash back to all my cousins in CT.:grinning:

Nomad lounge then a Safari or two!

That’s Maine.

So, here’s the proposed schedule:

Breakfast at Boma — Everest FPP — Wild Africa Trek — Dinner at Tiffins — Dinosaur — Kali — ROL FPP — FOP FPP — Na’vi

Thoughts?

2 Likes

EE right after breakfast? Just as well Boma isn’t actually in the park!

Sounds good though. Apart from that torrential,rain and the gators during the WAT of course.

Well breakfast is scheduled for 10.45am, and I’m not planning on riding EE till 1.45pm. After breakfast I intend to explore AKL for a while.

Of course. They are all in the schedule. Along with 15 minutes to write a scathing thread about how @OBNurseNH ruined my vacation.

2 Likes

Sorry, you are going to “explore AK for a while”?

Wow! I am so glad to hear this, the themeing is just amazing, but it sounds dangerously unstructured for you. Are you sure you can handle it?

Are you still sulking because @OBNurseNH suggested you cancel that parade viewing spot? Let it go Matt!

1 Like

If it goes wrong, just one more thing the yell @OBNurseNH about. Even though you should be sending her flowers with how much debates have gone on.

1 Like

Oh boy what to do while anywhere in WDW. What a tough problem to have.

Looks like a great day to me!

That is such a good idea! We really enjoyed walking around AKL. it was beautiful! We’re staying there at our next trip. Can’t wait!

I love your posts.

When are you there again?

Your trip is going to be so fun, you’ve put so much thought into it!!!