Marvel Studios' What If...?

I laughed out loud with the running gag in episode 2…

“Pretty sure it’s still just genocide, big guy,”

2 Likes

But it’s so efficient!! :scream::rofl:

1 Like

Episode 2 will hold a special place cause it was Chadwick doing the voice. They recorded it before he passed.

I also am not a huge fan of Guardians, but I actually found myself laughing at many of the jokes in episode 2.

What I’m most impressed with the series thus far is Jeffrey Wright as the watcher. I cannot think of a better voice casting for the character. Growing up, the voice I gave him while reading the comics was pretty much the same. In fact, the whole thing’s voice cast has just been impressive.

So far, this has been pretty worth the wait. I’m liking it a lot better than Wanda Vision and Loki(and I didn’t hate either of those)

2 Likes

Just so you know, I still consider you my friend. However, how can you like this better than Loki?!?!?

1 Like

Well for one… there’s less sitting and talking for 80% of an episode.

For 2, Loki is a one-note character who was only supposed to be a done after the avengers. But thanks to Tom being an amazingly likable guy, they kept him around.

For 3, I’m not down with villain-worship.

1 Like

What?!?!

1 Like

So, has anyone watched today’s episode? It had Loki in it!!! Squeeee!

2 Likes

I finally got to it. What an interesting episode. A twist that I did not expect to see and a lot of time spent in a particular setting that is familiar to one of the least like Marvel movies by most fans.

I enjoyed it. Can’t wait to see what they do next.

I just finished watching the first episode. So good! I’m excited for the rest of the series

Episode 5
I think this might be my new favourite.
Only thing lacking is that I would’ve liked some kind of little Walking Dead joke from Danai Gurira :zombie::dagger::rofl:
Episodes 2&5 have been excellent. I’ve enjoyed the others, but not as much.

1 Like

Finally got the truly unhappy ending that I was looking for in Episode 4! No doubt what happened to the Strange variant was not good!

Episode 5 definitely the weirdest one yet!

1 Like

Any of you guys still watching this??
I’m enjoying them immensely.
Got actual goosebumps watching episode 8!!

I think we’re up to date apart from today’s. We might be one behind. We’re definitely not loving it. It’s ok.

That’s a shame. I do think some episodes are better than others though.

I’m in need of other fans. DH is so far behind on it and my colleague at work who probably loves this stuff even more than I do is also behind (his son is nagging him to catch up too :rofl:).

I have fallen behind and just watched Killmonger. I loved this episode!

1 Like

Yay, glad you liked it.
Catch up please! :rofl:

I am going to try and move it to the front of my playlist. I am dealing with too many shows to watch right now. I am loving What if… and also Only Murders in the Building.

1 Like

Yes! Quite enjoying that. I found Sting very amusing!

1 Like

“Don’t stand so close to… Sting.” :smiley:

1 Like

That was funny :rofl: