Marceline to MK v. Keys to the Kingdom

We have a friend, who has been to DLR countless times, but never to WDW. We’ve got a trip to WDW booked with her so we can show her around. She really likes doing the tours at DLR and would like to do one at WDW. We’ve got it narrowed down to the MtMK and KttK tours.

My DW and I did the MtMK tour last year, and we loved it. We know our friend would love it too because she is a big fan of the attraction that you get to see backstage. And we wouldn’t mind doing the tour ourselves again.

At the same time, though, we’d like to do the KttK tour, since we haven’t done this one yet. So we’re kind of up in the air right now.

For those of you who have done both tours, which one do you think would be better for a first-time visitor like our friend? Is the KttK tour better for those who have been to MK previously?

I have only done the KttK tour. Since your friend has been to DLR many times and never WDW, I think KttK would be better because it lets you go in the utilidors, which only the MK has. MtMK is more about how MK relates to Walt in terms of a timeline - and I think that could happen at either park. We saw the Haunted Mansion and Jungle Cruise.

1 Like