Maps of Guest Experience Teams (Blue Umbrellas)

I agree, very helpful. I have a question about this line: The Guest Experience Team can also provide a “Stroller as Wheelchair” tag. What is this?

If you have a child who doesn’t use a wc, but could benefit from being able to stay in their stroller (like an autistic child who elopes or needs a buffer zone, or a child with stamina issues who can’t stand in the lines or walk for extended periods) you can get this red tag and it allows the stroller hc access. Basically wherever a wc can go, the stroller can go.

1 Like

We often get one bc even though we have a wc, it’s a custom build and it looks to the untrained eye like a stroller. James was in it when we hung out at the Poly.

1 Like

oh yes, I agree it does look like a stroller… a fancy one :wink:

A VERY fancy one. Would you believe that thing cost over $4k after all the modifications and custom features? :scream:
That’s why I get pissed when people give me a hard time or looks about it. That’s one hell of an expensive “cheat.” :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Woozer! 4K is quite an upgrade. I can see where ppl might think it’s a stroller but, if one looks closer, it’s SO much more.

My plan is as follows:

Hopefully, when I get in the parks, the guest experience markers show up in the MDE app.

Regardless, our first day is MK and we need to go to guest services to get DAS. Once that’s done correctly we will likely ask generally where the guest services blue tents are. The article shows there is one in each section of park. We will probably try to DAS 7DMT if they allow us and then go left to POC, BTMR and Splash. Hopefully, 7DMT is ready at that point.

Our only other big ride day with my brother in law (person who needs DAS) will be HS. Will probably find blue tent and get return time for SDD and then head to ToT and RNRC. ROTR may factor in but that’s the general game plan.

2 Likes

Asking a related question here instead of starting a new thread.

If we’re hopping parks, can someone at the GE umbrella get us a DAS return time for something at the park we’re going to? My gut tells me no.

I am going back a few years but I am going to agree w/ your gut.

We used the Guest Experience Teams in both DLR and WDW and I am almost positive that in both cases we could only do the DAS for the park we were in.

2 Likes