Map from IG to Beach Club?

Does anyone have a map showing the path or directions between IG and BC, specifically Beaches & Cream?

Google Maps is your friend! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ahhh thank you! I need to make better use of such things :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s his version of the IT trick. When someone has a problem, I google the problem and come up with the solution. I could make mega-bucks doing that if I charged for the service. LOL!

1 Like

Sure, sure. But I’m just in it for eternal glory. :smiley:

2 Likes

I would say go off the bridge of IG and look left. It was .25 miles when I was there.

1 Like

Going left from the IG takes you over the bridge to the Boardwalk. You need to head straight on to the Beach Club.

2 Likes

If you look close enough to the picture you can see a small narrow path that goes under the bridge along the water. That will save you from walking up the hill then down the hill. Always helps at the end of the day.

1 Like

Hopefully they didn’t move it.
:grinning:

4 Likes

Maybe I am directly challenged. I thought I walked to the bridge and turned right to get on the bridge to watch the fireworks

Have a look at the map that @ryan1 posted. From the IG BC is straight ahead, BW is to the left over the bridge. :slightly_smiling_face:

Sounds right if you’re going from BC to IG but I think the OP is going from IG to BC.