Malestroms' replacement

Boooooooooooo Hahahha! Are they using the same old boats? That’s funny…

I’ve got to admit, I was hoping they’d strike a happy medium by using the Frozen characters to tell the riders about Norway.

That would get the “must have Anna & Elsa” objective while still maintaining some of the integrity of the World Showcase concept.

But, that’s not going to happen, it appears.

Nope. Still don’t like it. World Showcase is supposed to be about real countries and their cultures, not made-up ones from Disney movies.

1 Like

I really wish they were doing something more integrated with the country theme! I love Frozen and I’m still excited to ride it someday, but this seems poorly-done. I hope the troll section of the ride is significant.

Yes it looks like the same boats, that is a big part of the reason why I posted the link.

I personally am not a frozen fan, this is just putting a band aid over what was already there, so what will it be marshmallow man where the boats get thrown backwards??

Oh well.

1 Like

I recently did the UnDISCOVERed Future World tour at Epcot (highly recommended!), and saw pieces of, if not a whole Norway boat, behind China. I think it was only one vehicle, but it made me think they were scrapping the original boats and going with new ones.

Likely not the case, now that I think about it. Good to recycle!

1 Like