Magicbands missing and MDE-who should I call?

We leave Saturday and have a couple questions:
-Our magicbands, ordered months ago with our hotel reservation, have not arrived. Tracking shows they shipped March 12 and departed USPS facility April 19. Nothing since. Getting worried.

-My kids are messed up on MDE-two of them listed twice. I think I need to remove duplicates and make sure tickets are attached to correct person.

So, best number to call to deal with both issues? Assume I can’t online?

1 Like

You’ll need to call guest services first, and they will probably need to connect you to the IT help desk after they resolve what they are able

Call Guest Services for sure. I had this happen back in November. It was a hastily planned trip and a CM told me that our bands would not be shipped since the window was close. But they tried to ship them anyway and couldn’t stop the process. Long story short, they put in notes for our resort check in that we were to be given a credit for 4 bands of our choosing and then the other bands showed up when we got back from our trip! The front desk will give you your bands but if you like something in particular or you or your kids will be disappointed, I would push for a band credit. It wasn’t your fault for sure.

1 Like

Our first four nights are at Bonnet Creek so I definitely want our bands beforehand if possible. Four out of the five of us have bands. Ugh. Annoying! I guess we can use phones or tickets.

Forty minutes on hold and partially fixed. The were easily able to adjust my MDE and make sure my tickets were linked to right kids and duplicates deleted. No help on magic bands except go to guest services-the cast member was very pleasant, though.