MagicBands...a plea (or a lament)

@ryan1, you have inspired me! I shall plan a trip, and pre-pay for the package, JUST for the sake of helping you out and ordering about 400 magic bands. THAT’ll show em.

Perfect. You da best! :wink:

1 Like

I did notice this morning that there are more options than I’ve ever seen. Almost twice as many, in fact, than there were just a few weeks ago.

A few of them I actually like…but man…what’s the deal with the plain ones? Why can’t they offer all the color choices? Just want the stupid dark green one or white to show up. Is that too much to ask? (Well, I mean, apparently it is.)

1 Like

For those looking for a black band, this morning they have the Grumpy band I’ve been waiting for! I have a good collection but finally found something for my husband.

Dark Green and White both come up with this link - https://www.shopdisney.com/parks/shop-by-category/accessories/magicband/?EFC=299428&CMP=KNC-DSPSitelinkMagicbandsGoogle&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIu8m776CV6AIVAXZgCh0RGAPiEAAYASABEgJYQ_D_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

I found that searching the site for Magic Bands 2 brought up different options than searching just Magic Bands. That’s how I found Dark Grey. The link above was directly from a Google search.

Oh, yes. I can order them from shopDisney…but I’m talking about the ones that Disney offers to on-site guests. They are much more limited.

Truth is, we don’t really need ANY, because we already have ones we bought. But since we are asked to order one for our room reservations, we really would like either a dark green or white to show up. Why those?

Well, ultimately, we want to be able to swap the pucks from a red one to either the dark green or white to make ourselves a Christmas theme, since we’re going during Christmastime (first week of December). Unfortunately, the light green one they currently offer is too much of a lime green to really evoke Christmas.

Technically, since we are going a split stay, we have to choose 4 MagicBands total. So, holding out for the dark green or white so we can pick one or the other, plus red, PLUS two others we happen to like.

Not planned, but I had purple sneakers that matched my purple MB and it was a mental highlight each morning when I put my shoes on. Extra magic!

1 Like

I ordered one for my youngest last night for our rebooked trip. There were many choices! He settled on the toy story 4 one.