Magically delicious [LIVE TR - ended]

FIFY

9 Likes

We could call it even :rofl:

5 Likes

Welcome to MCO!

4 Likes

I was just about to go check the flight tracker, thanks for being on top of it lol

5 Likes

Wait, I thought this was the flight to MCI… You mean he’s not in Kansas City? :crazy_face:

7 Likes

You’re on top of it

12 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Have all the fun. If you start to miss the rig, feel free to yell “Woo-Woo” while navigating crowds.

Minion Alert GIFs | Tenor

10 Likes

It was a good smooth flight and I am now at MCO waiting for my checked bags.

Flight attendant’s landing spiel kept referring to WDW as the Happiest Place on Earth. I so wanted to loudly ask if we somehow wound up in LA at Disneyland…

It’s not quite Christmas yet at MCO.

20 Likes

:thinking: I might do that

7 Likes

10 Likes

It not ungodly humid outside. I like this

Soon I’ll be heading to the magic

$47.03 for lyft xl (before tip)

12 Likes

are you geared up with your camera rig this time? With all these days ahead I’m guessing you are.

3 Likes

I second this response.

5 Likes

Yeah, I brought it this time. Although I think I forgot to take my clip off my other bag to hang my camera on the outside of my park bag. Inconvenient, but not overly problematic

6 Likes

And she said that the flight crew was “home”… You think you’d know better if you live here

6 Likes

Disney must know I’m here. Got the room ready text as we were loading bags into the lyft

I can’t remember if I requested anything, and if I did then what it was, but I’ll be in Bldg 6 (Country Fair)

11 Likes

you must.

7 Likes

She must be #antithemepark I have a friend who asked if I’m going to Harry Potter Land while I’m at “Disneyland” in December. My eye actually twitched. I did invite her, her BF and her dad to go drinking around EPCOT with us so I can better educate her on all things Disney…but I think she’s a pass.

50/50 chance her dad actually flies out :rofl:

10 Likes

No no, back up.

That’s just plain ignant. I’m disinviting this person from my life.

6 Likes

I’m here!

23 Likes